Monday, December 9, 2013

What Is Love Really?

Love.....
Some people take that word and the saying too lightly and its not...
Love in the bible means, that Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puff up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.1 Corinthians 13:4-8c

I read those words very careful and I like many others I took it very lightly, I get jealous, sometimes I brag, get puff up, I even behave indecently and also look for my own interest and lastly get provoked. I realized what the bible says what love is not, and I do the things that love is not... I started to tear up because of the fact that, I Stacy Ann Parris is a person who truly does not understands the meaning of love and the truth behind Jehovah God's words,so to do many others..

I have alot to learn about myself and about Jehovah God who created me. My biggest fear is that I would not have enough time to do so and I will die alone and without God's forgiveness.
The two persons that I still love and miss so deeply is my sister Aaliyah and my greatest friend Nadia they are the ones who have piece of my heart and part of my soul up to this day, and no one on this earth can filled that void ever. :(

People please take the time read, meditate and try to understand what love is and its meaning that God gave, when you realize that, you would not take it as lightly anymore and will treasure its meaning and also thank the father for this love...




No comments:

Post a Comment