Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I wish i can scream!!!!!!!

I wish i can scream!!!!!!
And say what is on my mind!!!!!!
Saying what I feel!!!!!!
Trying to sort my confusing mind,
Where walls of doubt spring up, clouding my judgment
Behind bars of peoples opinions rapping me from my freedom
Like a noose around my neck tightening with each false hand of friendship
Stretch out to encase my heart in a death grip.
My thoughts erased with no recollection of who I am now and back then
I am a mindless shell
Stacy is a vivid vision of what she once were
Just like smoke she is despairing in front your eyes
Not able to speak
Not able to move
Not able to even have a conscience
Not able to scream and say HELP ME!!!!!!!
YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!
YOU DON'T TRULY LOVE ME!!!!!!!
OF WHO I AM OR WHAT I WANT TO BE!!!!!!
Because she's six feet under covered in her inner pain and feeling of disgust...
Never to return to the kind sweet girl
That once laugh and was so free

Stacy Ann Parris
28/03/2013

©Copyright.



2 comments: